Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: TreeView, drag&drop, and how to save new order of nodes.

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 27, 2009
      Same thing, both HTMLNode and TextNode derive from Node and storing
      custom variables is the same in both, the difference being that
      HTMLNodes don't have a label property but instead they have an html
      property. Your custom property is the same, you simply set html instead
      of label, the rest remains the same.

      Satyam

      Mario escribió:

      > Hello
      >
      > thanks for your replies.
      > Yes, something similar is working.
      > I'll try to clean the code and post it here.
      >
      > A question.
      > With textNode, I may use something as
      > myobj = { label: "<content>", myNodeId: "<id>" } ;
      > var tmpNode = new YAHOO.widget.TextNode(myobj, root);
      > and I get back the id's by node.data.myNodeId.
      > But which is the trick you suggest, if I need to use HTMLNode?
      >
      > Thanks for your help
      > mario

      >> Since, in the end, you want a flat representation of the tree so you can
      >> store it in a database table, .....

    • Mario
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 27, 2009
        Yes, :-)