Extracting Form Features From Dialog

  • Jonathan Griffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2006
      I've recently been working with the Dialog interface that is a part of the Container package. The form capabilities are very nice, such as getData(), validate(), focusFirst(), and so on. These features could be very useful for any type of HTML forms, even it they are not within a Dialog. I browsed the container.js source code, and it appears that all the form capabilities are a part of Dialog. I would like to request this capability be stripped out into a separate class (Dialog could still wrap it if desired). I remember seeing a similar request on the mailing list regarding KeyListener.

      Regards,
      Jonathan Griffin