Re: [ydn-javascript] Layout inside a tabview inside a layout - how to resize it?

  • Christian Tiberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2009
      Well, I've tried various approaches, nothing works. The tabview resizes ok, the problem is the layout inside each tab.

      Best regards,
       Christian Tiberg

      2009/11/25 Platter, Jeffrey H <jplatter@...>

      Christian,

      Not sure if you have found an answer to this yet or not, but…

      Have you tried adding a listener onto the inner layouts and then the center layout resize event?

      Something like:

      This.layout.on( ‘resize’, function() resizeMe(); } );

      Then on the center layout

      centerLayout.on( ‘resize’, function() { resizeTabView(); } );

      Then you can have a resizeTabView function that resets the height and weight of the tabView which should in turn propagate down to the layouts? Maybe.

      Hope that helps,

      -Jeff