about YUI3 and YUI2 Widgets

  • MingoMax
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2009
      Hi, please, I am with a doubt, where are the widgets like datatable, tabview, buttons, etc  from YUI2 in YUI3?
       Or, as these are
      widgets in the new approach?
      For the examples  in documentation  there is no how to develop with YUI3 using this widgets , today I am using a middle approach, but what about when the widgets are discontinued on YUI2 what to do or how to do?

      Tks for all.

      Mingo
      Developer.

      Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! + Buscados: Top 10 - Celebridades - Música - Esportes