Re: [ydn-javascript] Datatable default sort not working

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2009
      SortedBy is meant to tell the DataTable how the data came sorted from
      the source, so it can apply the proper visual styles. It won't sort the
      table but if the data came sorted, say, from an SQL server, where
      sorting is usually cheap, you can tell the DataTable about that.

      Satyam

    • MingoMax
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 26, 2009
        Hi, please, I am with a doubt, where are the widgets like datatable, tabview, buttons, etc  from YUI2 in YUI3?
         Or, as these are
        widgets in the new approach?
        For the examples  in documentation  there is no how to develop with YUI3 using this widgets , today I am using a middle approach, but what about when the widgets are discontinued on YUI2 what to do or how to do?

        Tks for all.

        Mingo
        Developer.

        Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! + Buscados: Top 10 - Celebridades - Música - Esportes