Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Autocomplete in IE

  • phanindra valluri
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 17, 2009
      Hi All...

      I am resending the same again, please let me know is there any solution for this issue.

      In the same page I am using a menubar, these two autocompletes are located under the menu bar items.

      Now 2 autocompletes are ( which are located under menu bar items, for these auto completes i applied css z-index 9022 and 9021) - gets over the menu bar items, when I click on menu bar item label.

      Regards
      Phani