Re: Charts 2.8 still alive?

  • tripp.bridges
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2009
      In the short term we are focusing development efforts on creating widgets in order to fill out the YUI 3 offering. However, we are still actively supporting 2 by answering questions in the forum and we will be issuing bug fixes as needed which can be checked out from github ahead of any formal YUI 2 release.

      Tripp