Query regarding autocomplete inline editor

  • vino_gallantguy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2009

      I'v been trying to develop an autocomplete inline cell editor for quite some time now , but in vain.

      I understand that I might have to extend, say - a textboxcell editor and code my own autocomplete logic into it. But I couldnt quite pull it off.

      Can anyone please guide me to a working example for this ?

      Any help is highly appreciated.

      Regards,
      Vinoth
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2009