Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Accordion widget (marco) - collapsing one accordion menu when another is ope

  • Martin Kamerbeek
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
      I haven't tried this out at all, but my guess from skimming the API docs
      is that you'd attach an event listener to the panelOpen event of both
      accordions that closes all the open panels in both of em.

      The API is here:
      http://www.i-marco.nl/weblog/yui-accordion/docs/YAHOO.widget.AccordionView.html

      Martin