Skip to search.

Re: [ydn-javascript] Avoid page flickering when updating a DataTable

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2009
      You are actively refreshing the DataTable, what would you expect? How
      could it be otherwise? You might, however, change the logic and send a
      timestamp of the latest batch of changes and ask if there are any news
      before doing a pointless request. You might also go through all the
      logic required on both ends to do differential updates, but if you ask
      the DataTable to refresh, it will.

      Satyam