Need advice : Simplifying steps in user generated chart

  • r2b2_ry
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2009
      Hello,

      I was trying to have charting functionalities in my site using YUI Charts. They should be able to select different chart types (column, bar,pie and line), select the yAxis and xAxis and then build their data sets / series. What do you think are the chart creation steps that I should present to the user ?

      Thanks