RE: [ydn-javascript] Custom pop up window

  • Steven Peterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2006

      Jeremy,

      Dialog does exactly what you’re looking for. You can find the full details on how to use it here:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/container/dialog/index.html

      If you’re having trouble with a specific problem, please feel free to post your code so that we can try to assist.

      Thanks!

      Steven Peterson

      Web Developer, Platform Engineering

      Yahoo!