Printing docs challenge

  • juliebonniedaisy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2009
      I am trying to print the online docs only to find the sidebars overlaying text and the code sections (that use syntaxhighlighter) to be truncated. I have submitted a bug report but would welcome a workaround to be able to print them.

      I tried pasting to word but it doesn't get the code sections and Firefox and IE just truncate them when printed or previewed

      Here's one example but they all behave badly :-)
      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/datatable/

      Any workaround no matter how crazy will be utilized :-)