The Ultimate Java forum destination on the web

  • vvijay.rao1281
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2006
      Hi Friends;

      On behalf of javalive.com, I'd like to extend an invitation to
      javalive forums.

      This forum has been launched from India and I would request all you
      friends to use the same and make it a bigger success than jguru.com
      or javaworld.com .

      In addition to a versatile forum, javalive.com offers complimentary
      features such as news,Techno News, Java Articles ,headlines,
      weblinks, Polls,java blogs, source codes, downloads, and much more.

      Here is a link to the javalive.com web site, where you'll find many
      on-line services and resources to help the java community:

      http://www.javalive.com
      I hope you'll consider visiting the javalive forums.

      If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact
      me.

      Sincerely,

      Webmaster
      javalive.com