Re: [ydn-javascript] hide column

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2009
      Don't list it in the column definitions. Keep in the fields definition
      so you can access it in the Record. That is why there is a fields
      definition in the DataSource and a columndefs for the DataTable, one
      controls what gets into the recordset the other what is shown.

      bahalul kabir escribió:

      > Hi satyam Thanx for previous suggestion.I solved that.
      >
      > I have table like for example : ID,subject,delete
      > I do not want to show ID.But I need it in my code.
      > How can I hide ID column.
      > code:
      > {key:"id", label:"ID", sortable:true},
      > {key:"subject", label:"Subject",
      > sortable:true,formatter:YAHOO.widget.DataTable.formatSubject},
      > {key:"delete", label:"Delete", className:"delete-button"}
      >

      > var support_datasourse = new
      > YAHOO.util.DataSource("index.php?show=ajax&module=support&category='.$category.'&status='.$status.'&");
      > support_datasourse.responseType = YAHOO.util.DataSource.TYPE_JSON;
      > support_datasourse.responseSchema =
      > {
      > resultsList: "records",
      > fields: [
      > {key:"id", parser:"number"},
      > {key:"subject"}
      >
      > ],
      > metaFields: {
      > totalRecords: "totalRecords" // Access to value in the
      > server response
      > }
      > };
      >

      > U can give me some more useful article,documentation ,if available.
      > Kabir.

    • bahalul kabir
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2009
        oh yes satyam.Thanx. I commented that line .May be that is why it does not work.
        Its ok now.Thanx.