Re: RTE: trying to merge the dialog and code editor example

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2009
      Hi Matt,

      Thanks for the reply, unintelligent cut and paste was the problem :(
      So I now get the textarea to appear but in IE 7 it's its the wrong
      size (ok in Firefox).
      It looks as if IE uses the space between the bottom of the editor window and the dialog buttons to decide how big to make the textarea.
      So I'm now looking at putting code edit mode in yet another dialog window which is a pain but I guess its the only way.

      Tim.