Re: cellClickEvent in datatable not firing in Internet Explorer 7/8

  • juliebonniedaisy
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 28, 2009
      It's working fine with
      sDataTable.subscribe('cellClickEvent', function() { alert("hi") };);
      thank you.

      I was calling a function before when I ran into the problem. I tried clearing the cache in IE7 and IE8 but it still didn't fire. I'm not sure why it healed but it is now working.
      CTRL-F5 should clear their cache. yes ?

      Thanks for the great info.

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Christian Tiberg <ctiberg@...> wrote:

      > I usually do something like this:
      >
      > sDataTable.subscribe('cellClickEvent', function() { alert("hi") };);
      >
      > It seems like it works better if there's an actual function to call :)
      >
      > Best regards,
      > Christian Tiberg
      >

      > 2009/10/28 juliebonniedaisy <juliebonniedaisy@...>
      >

      > > I am unable to get cellClickEvent to fire in IE7 or 8 but it works fine in
      > > Firefox. Any ideas please?
      > >
      > > sDataTable.subscribe('cellClickEvent', alert("hi"););
      > >
      > > http://codepad.org/GJkXWAZN

    • juliebonniedaisy
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 29, 2009
        fwiw, i found that by setting IE to "Check for new versions of stored files" " Every time I visit the webpage" that it fixed my inability to clear the cache. Now the events fire as expected.

        http://www.vistax64.com/attachments/tutorials/1273d1232211700t-internet-explorer-temporary-internet-files-settings-history_settings.jpg