Re: [ydn-javascript] Using YAHOO.util.Dom.hasClass on datatable cell

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2009
      Due to the hierarchy of classNames that encompasses a datatable, it is
      often the case that the priorities of one style supersedes yours.

      See:

      http://www.satyam.com.ar/yui/widgetstyles.html

      The elCell element given by the cell formatter is the liner element, the
      target of the event is the td element. That might account for your code
      not seeing it.

      Satyam