Datatable COLUMN FREEZE

  • vino_gallantguy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2009

      I have a scrolling datatable with a large number of columns.
      When the user scrolls over the right most columns, I want the primary column (For Ex say PK ) to freeze and stay in view.

      Is this possible ? Has this been implemented? Or is there any shortcut ?

      I'm right now trying to display two datatables in one TR - to simulate a freeze column feel.

      http://yuilibrary.com/projects/yui2/ticket/2032022

      Any help is highly appreciated.

      Regards,
      Vinoth