Re: [ydn-javascript] How to access data already in data table

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2009
      The data is stored in the Recordset object (method getRecordset) which
      contains an array of Record objects which you can retrieve via
      getRecord. You can reach any value with Record method getData.
      However, to work with data just updated via cell editing, the best is to
      listen to events such as editorSaveEvent or, if you mean to update it in
      the remote server, the best is to use the asyncSubmitter function. See:

      http://yuiblog.com/blog/2008/10/27/datatable-260-part-two/

      Satyam