Re: [ydn-javascript] Special case cell editor

  • Christian Tiberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2009
      Well, that was just dandy, leading me into an alley and shooting me in my head dandy :( The editorSaveEvent of the DataTable is no longer being called, which I was relying on. The saveEvent of the editors did work, though :)

      Best regards,
       Christian Tiberg

      2009/10/13 Satyam <satyam@...>

      http://www.satyam.com.ar/yui/2.6.0/DataGrid.html