User's autocomplete input being cleared after losting focus

  • miguellara
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2009
      Hi,

      I have form which has an autocomplete field and if I focus this field do not make any change after loosing the focus the input is being cleared. I have set forceSelection to true and I know this is why the input is being cleared. I have been trying different yui events with no satisfactory results. The idea could be that every time you focus the input you make a search. The question, is how do I trigger a search or how to solve this problem in other way?

      Thank you in advance!