Re: [ydn-javascript] TreeView checkboxes disappearing with IE

  • kantti
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 12, 2009
      Damn, I didn't notice this functionality in 2.7. There is tasknode.js in
      examples folder even in 2.8.0r4. I have already updated to 2.7.0b because of
      problems with modal loading panel in IE (container component). If problem
      still exist with customer using tasknode.js with version 2.7, I will replace
      tasknode.js with this new functionality. Thanks for the info.

      -Antti