Grid in YUI 3?

  • Brendan Vogt
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2009
      Hi,

      Is grids still part the YUI framework 3?

      Brendan
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2009
        Brendan,

        Grids ships with the YUI 2.x project.  We have not prepared a 3.x version of Grids.

        Because the CSS and JS portions of the library are not tightly bound to one another, this shouldn't be a problem for most implementations.  We are using YUI 2.8.0 Grids with our 3.0.0 projects.

        -Eric