Re: Problem with setForm and multi-select List

  • YUI
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Daniel <ikaro75@...> wrote:

      > Hello:
      >
      > I'm posting a multiselect list, before sending it I select all the options.
      > However, setForm doesn't send this field to the Server side script used to
      > process the responses. (I'm using firebug)
      >
      > Anyone have a solution for this?

      Is the "name" attribute value on the select element set?

      The following is an example of a multi-select field, with varied option elements:

      <select name="typeSelectMultiple" size="5" multiple="multiple">
      <option value="">First</option>
      <option value="2">Second</option>
      <option>Third</option>
      <option>Fourth</option>
      <option>Fifth</option>
      </select>

      Selecting all options, via Connection Manager's setForm(), produces the following response from PHP:
      [typeSelectMultiple] =>
      Array ( [0] =>
      [1] => 2
      [2] => Third
      [3] => Fourth
      [4] => Fifth )

      If you are still unable to resolve this problem, please post a link to a functional example; or, show me the full code example that produces the described condition.

      Regards,
      Thomas