Problem with setForm and multi-select List

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009
      Hello:

      I'm posting a multiselect list, before sending it I select all the options. However, setForm doesn't send this field to the Server side script used to process the responses. (I'm using firebug)

      Anyone have a solution for this?
    • YUI
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Daniel <ikaro75@...> wrote:

        > Hello:
        >
        > I'm posting a multiselect list, before sending it I select all the options.
        > However, setForm doesn't send this field to the Server side script used to
        > process the responses. (I'm using firebug)
        >
        > Anyone have a solution for this?

        Is the "name" attribute value on the select element set?

        The following is an example of a multi-select field, with varied option elements:

        <select name="typeSelectMultiple" size="5" multiple="multiple">
        <option value="">First</option>
        <option value="2">Second</option>
        <option>Third</option>
        <option>Fourth</option>
        <option>Fifth</option>
        </select>

        Selecting all options, via Connection Manager's setForm(), produces the following response from PHP:
        [typeSelectMultiple] =>
        Array ( [0] =>
        [1] => 2
        [2] => Third
        [3] => Fourth
        [4] => Fifth )

        If you are still unable to resolve this problem, please post a link to a functional example; or, show me the full code example that produces the described condition.

        Regards,
        Thomas