[ydn-javascript] Dialog Box on top of a Loading Panel

  • m_nhk
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2009
      I'm rendering the loading bar as pages are loaded and have used the YUI
      example for this (YAHOO.widget.Panel).

      I now want to implement a PopUp Dialog (YAHOO.widget.Dialog) but render the
      until the PopUp is closed.

      Is this possible?

      My code creates the Loading Panel then the Dialog box, both as hidden, then
      I'm showing them:

      YAHOO.loadingmask.container.pleasewait.show();
      YAHOO.popup.container.dialog1.show();

      However, I'm getting the loading bar rendering above the popup meaning that
      you can't do anything.

      thx in advance.