YUI Calendar.

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      I'm new use YUI stuff, I have basic skill to javascript. I use Dreamweaver SC4 and xhtml 1.0 transitional

      I will use the YUI calendar to select from a Spry-database follow content, and display it a box under the calendar.
      ****************
      date;
      weekday;
      ordo;
      color;
      reading;
      events1;
      events2;
      What I have done is ad the calendar to my page to the top of sidebar, I have this files in my file-structure to the site, yahoo-dom-events.js calendar-min.js font-min.css and calendar.css.

      What I don't get a grip on is how to connect the calendar and the spry-db so selection will display.

      I have look at the Adobe-videos for the DW and there was a video about hove the connect the calendar to a spray-db, it was not so well done, so I could get a grip of he have done.

      I'm will be very happy if the group will help me.
      / Robert