Pie Chart too small

  • r_bryan_kane
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      Hello all,

      I'm having a problem with the pie chart (I'm now using YUI 2.8.0r4 but I had this before).

      When the categoryField data has many items (e.g. 10+), the pie shrinks down really small in spite of the fact that the (long) legend takes up only part of the rendering area and there is a lot of remaining white space to be utilized. I don't specify any width/height values in the js or css for the chart or most of its parent elements.

      Any tips you might have would be appreciated.

      Bryan
    • tripp.bridges
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2009
        Please post a repro case (link or full source code) so that I can troubleshoot. I am unable to reproduce this issue by adding multiple categoryFields.

        Thanks,
        Tripp