Re: DDProxy problem with panels

  • david200978
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2009
      Hi Steve

      I am having panel markup like this ....

      Content Here

      panel1= new YAHOO.widget.Panel("panel1",{visibility:false});

      I like to give the proxy drag to panel1 ...

      var dd = new YAHOO.util.DDProxy(panel1);
      var dd2 = new YAHOO.util.DDTarget(panel2);

      panel seems to move the panel alright, but parts of the panel break. For
      example,
      the drop shadow element gets left behind and the close button will no
      longer operate ....

      As you suggested i am giving like

      var dd = new YAHOO.util.DDProxy(panel1_c);
      var dd2 = new YAHOO.util.DDTarget(panel2_c);

      After this change i am not able to see my panels ....

      What's wrong am i doing here ...

      Thanks

      David

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Peterson" <peterson@...>