Re: Prevent Tree Collpase

  • furenberger
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2009
      That doesnt work in Internet Explorer. The Event object has no definition. So I am manually re-toggling them before the default toggle happens.

      childTree.subscribe('clickEvent',function (oArgs) {
      oArgs.node.toggleHighlight();
      var checkedNodes = getCheckedNodes();

      if(checkedNodes){
      handleChildNodeCheck(checkedNodes);
      }
      oArgs.node.toggle();

      });

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29, 2009
        I am not sure what you mean, If there was no Event object coming from
        IE, it wouldn't be able to find out what the node is so, if you have a
        oArgs.node it is because there was an oArgs.event, otherwise, TreeView
        itself wouldn't have been able to find it.

        Satyam