Is there an equivalent of jQuery's each() in YUI 2.6?

  • fernandogaleano84
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2009
      Hi All.

      I'm working with YUI 2.6 and I'm in need of something that will allow me to instantiate an object in the scope of different elements inside a container.

      jQuery has the "each()" function that allows me to easily iterate through a collection of elements by just given the parent container.

      Is there any way to do this with YUI 2.6? I've seen some are using the Node module, but that's for YUI 3, the system I'm in only has 2.6.

      I'd appreciate any input.

      Thank you.

      Fernando