Using DataSource and outputting to html

  • ankur655
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25 1:58 AM

      I would like to use the DataSource to store the results of the JSON object that I retrieve using an AJAX query. I would also like to filter, sort the results of the datasource on various attributes.

      I don't want to use a datatable as an output format. I want to output the data in a row format something like a search engine result looks like (there would be checkboxes on the right to do sorting and filtering). I had two questions:

      i) What's the best way to do the sorting and filtering on various attributes?
      ii) What's the best practice on outputting the DataSource output to html?

      Any examples would be appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Ankur