SWF store utility

  • Deepak
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23 10:22 PM
      I am trying YUI SWFstore utility, it has been mentioned there that:

      "By default, the file swfstore.swf is expected in the same directory as the HTML page in which a SWFStore Utility instance will appear"

      Actually HTML pages are indexed as name: content pair in DB and once a specific page is requested, an apache handler will retrieve it and serves it. So I want to know where swfstore.swf file should reside.