Re: data table + data source + auto complete + client side sorting??

  • hackbynight
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2009
      Sounds like a good option for this case, and i may end up going with it...

      This isn't really the best idea for this case though, as each and every select box change will result in an individual http request and a remote database call from the server side (unfortunately, we are using QuickBase here, which lets just say is less than instant for db transactions).

      But... It still does not answer my initial question, can it be done? and how?

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 23, 2009
        Your question was about an "easy way" to do it. The answer to that one
        is no.