Re: [ydn-javascript] Datatable and filtering using an existing html table

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2009
      In fact, there is several ways to do it, but I don't know why your way
      does not work. Filtering can be done by assigning a suitable formatRow
      method, which would re-apply all the classNames to each row every time
      the table is refreshed due to sorting or whatever. Filtering is usually
      done once the DataTable has read all the data from the DataSource so
      whether it is a HTML table or whatever other source, it should be
      completely irrelevant. And hiding via styles does work, it simply
      requires a little care with the CSS selectors, see:

      http://www.satyam.com.ar/yui/widgetstyles.html

      Satyam