[ydn-javascript] YUI MenuBar Markup

  • m_nhk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2009
      I have an application which builds an HTML <UL><LI> list menu dynamically
      dependant on where you are in the application. Now I want to add the correct
      markup for the list so I can render it as a YUI MenuBar. i.e. put the
      correct class names and div elements at the right levels.

      Does anyone know of a Java method or Javascript function that can take in an
      HTML list menu and do the correct mark up for a YUI MenuBar?
      thx