Re: this._swf.setAllowMultipleFiles is not a function

  • viruschidai
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2009
      My guess is the error happened because the flash component had not loaded yet.
      Try to call uploader.setAllowMultipleFiles(true) in the contentReady handler. See if it still happens.

      Code Example:
      uploader.addListener('contentReady', handleContentReady);
      function handleContentReady () {
      // Allows multiple file selection in "Browse" dialog.
      uploader.setAllowMultipleFiles(true);
      }

      regards,
      Bill