Regarding YUI Calendar "wireDefaultEvents" API.

  • narendra reddy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2009

      Hi There,

      We are using YUI Calendar widget which is prior to 2.x version.

      We are having around 100 widgets on the same page, and the performance is badly impacted because of the "wireDefaultEvents" API.

      On load for 100 widgets, it took around 1,00,000 ms [ approax, 1 1/2 mins ].

      When we COMMENTED the "wireDefaultEvents" API call, it took around 8200 ms.

      We see from Release notes of version 0.12 that "wireDefaultEvents" function is removed. But, we are using the version prior to 0.12.

      As we can understand, that API is being removed for valid reasons.

      Is there any way to refactor that API to fix the performance bottleneck?. As of now, we aren't in a position to upgrade to higher version.

      Please let me know in case if you need any further information.

      Thanks In Advance,
      Manchala Narendra Reddy.