Multiple YUI TreeView on a single page

  • nitin.suri
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2009

      I'm an absolute virgin w.r.t. to YUI.

      I have a story to implement where I need to implement the YUI tree structure on the page. Well this part is done.

      Now the issue is to implement multiple treeview structure on the same page.

      When I dynamically write the script on the page only the last tree is generated and the previous once are over written.

      any help asap would highly appriciated.