Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: scrollbar for SimpleDialog

  • David Fealkoff
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2009
      Hi Bill,

      Thanks for the tip.  It worked, however, there's a related problem that I'm now taking potshots at.  Maybe you know something about it.

      the html file roughly looks like:
      //the following 3 lines are actually accomplished in the associated javascript file, but for simplicity I show them as HTML

      the css is as follows:
      .bd{
        overflow: auto;
        height: 300px;
      }

      .textstuff{
        float: left;
        height: 200px;
      }

      the problem:
      the scrollbar appears but the 3 'textstuff' elements overhang the bottom of the dialog box.  The vertical scrollbar shows up, I believe because it
      recognizes that the height of the 'textstuff' elements exceeds the height of the body (bd).  As an aside, scolling does nothing.

      Happy Labor Day,
      David