inline cell editor does not render in table cell that is click

  • sbjohnson256
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2009

      I am using the the cell editor in my datatable. However the editor
      does not render in the table cell that is click. The editor renders
      at the top of the window. The editor displays the correct cell data info and also will update the data in the cell upon exiting. So the functionality is working just the display is wrong.

      Does anyone have a ideas on how I can focus the editor to render in the table cell?

      Thanks in advance,
      Suzanne