Re: OK instead of Okay

  • theblargoner
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2009
      The Calendar Navigator example shows how to change this (in fact, it sets the text to "OK"):

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/calendar/calnavigator.html

      John

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "chriscurran" <curran.chris@...> wrote:

      > The calendar widget in YUI (2.5.2) uses "Okay" instead of the proper
      > form "OK" (consult your favorite style guide). This text is contained in
      > the structure "CN._DEFAULT_CFG".
      >
      > What's the proper way to change this text? If I change the text in the
      > structure CN._DEFAULT_CFG (before calling any calendar function), I get
      > the desired results. However, the source code seems to indicate that I
      > can pass these strings to some calendar object when it's created (but
      > how and where?). I'll most likely be moving to 2.8.x once it's out and I
      > don't want to do anything that won't work in 2.8.x.
      >
      > --
      > cheers & beers,
      > Chris

    • chriscurran
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2009
        Good grief. How did I miss that all this time? Thanks John...

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "theblargoner" <theblargoner@...>