OK instead of Okay

  • chriscurran
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2009
      The calendar widget in YUI (2.5.2) uses "Okay" instead of the proper
      form "OK" (consult your favorite style guide). This text is contained in
      the structure "CN._DEFAULT_CFG".

      What's the proper way to change this text? If I change the text in the
      structure CN._DEFAULT_CFG (before calling any calendar function), I get
      the desired results. However, the source code seems to indicate that I
      can pass these strings to some calendar object when it's created (but
      how and where?). I'll most likely be moving to 2.8.x once it's out and I
      don't want to do anything that won't work in 2.8.x.

      --
      cheers & beers,
      Chris
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2009
        The Calendar Navigator example shows how to change this (in fact, it sets the text to "OK"):

        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/calendar/calnavigator.html

        John

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "chriscurran" <curran.chris@...> wrote:

        > The calendar widget in YUI (2.5.2) uses "Okay" instead of the proper
        > form "OK" (consult your favorite style guide). This text is contained in
        > the structure "CN._DEFAULT_CFG".
        >
        > What's the proper way to change this text? If I change the text in the
        > structure CN._DEFAULT_CFG (before calling any calendar function), I get
        > the desired results. However, the source code seems to indicate that I
        > can pass these strings to some calendar object when it's created (but
        > how and where?). I'll most likely be moving to 2.8.x once it's out and I
        > don't want to do anything that won't work in 2.8.x.
        >
        > --
        > cheers & beers,
        > Chris

      • chriscurran
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2009
          Good grief. How did I miss that all this time? Thanks John...

          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "theblargoner" <theblargoner@...>