Re: inline cell edit - JSON parse error

  • paolleta
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2009
      Hi again and thanks a lot for the quick reply.
      Sorry for the trivial question but what would a proper alert(o.responseText) for the inline cell edit example look like?
      I am pretty sure I could get going much faster if you show me an example of a proper output. I know I am such a newbie...

      Thanks

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2009
        You would put that right before the line giving you the error so you can
        see what might have caused it.

        alert(o.responseText);