Re: [ydn-javascript] YUI TreeView Problem

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
      Terminal nodes have a different className assigned as those which do
      have children, see:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/treeview/#style

      otherwise, one of the properties of a Node is className:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/YAHOO.widget.Node.html#property_className

      Either way, you can change the icons used to represent each kind of
      node, as done in the several examples that go with the user guide, such as:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/treeview/customicons.html

      Satyam