Re: Change Slider Parameters dynamically

  • y_lsmith
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2009
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "hendrik.worschech" > Hi Luke,

      > thank you for your reply.
      >
      > I have actually been looking into YUI 3 in the meantime and like it more already (although it's just a beta yet).
      >
      > I have one question, though: Is it possible to have a ticksize in the slider widget in YUI3? I didn't find any obvious solution.
      >
      > Is there a work around?
      >
      > Thank you.
      >
      > hendrik

      I'm glad you like 3.0!

      Ticks were left out of the base Slider component in favor of using a plugin to add the functionality. I have some work done on this plugin, but it's not currently in 3.0beta1 and it won't drop in the pending 3.0 GA. If all goes well, it should show up in 3.1 later this year.

      Luke