YUI Dialog: Can we display multiple dialog at the same time

  • htnhat@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2009
      Hello everyone,

      At this moment, I am encountering an issue that I have not yet found the answer, so I would like to raise here with hope I could get the answer from you. The following is my describe:

      I have a student list that separates into 2 groups: "pass" and "fail". So based on the number of 'fail' students, I want to display multiple dialogs a at the same time on the screen. In this dialog there are the Student ID and his/her marks.

      Is there any way to display multiple dialogs at the same time as in my case? (the number of 'fail' students is not predictable).

      Many thanks for all of your helps!

      Best Regards,

      Nhat
    • Selvakumar.J
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2009
        Hi Nhat,

        We can show multiple panels/dialogs at same time. Pls refer the
        link below.
        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/container/overlaymanager.html

        Thanks,
        Selva