Need a help to load json data to datatable ?

  • itzselvakumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 1:19 AM
      Hi All,

      I'm using YUI 2.7.0b version. I went through the samples they given. But i don't know how to load json data into YUI datatable.
      Note: I'm using solr also(which is running in local m/c), so i got json response directly from solr. I need to know how to specify this local solr server url to datatable/datasource and fillup the datatable by the solr json response.

      Thanks,
      Selva