Re: DataTable, Calendar and new row

  • bitverdreher
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 29, 2009
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "magickrispykreme" <anikitos19@...> wrote:

      > Can anyone confirm if the calendar in the cell of the datatable shows
      > the month of the cell value in 2.7?

      I know, this thread is quite old. But I had the same problem and this works for me:

      var calendarBox = new YAHOO.widget.DateCellEditor({
      disableBtns: true,
      close: true
      });

      var setDate = function(oArgs) {
      var date = oArgs.editor.value;
      var calendar = oArgs.editor.calendar;

      calendar.cfg.setProperty("pagedate", date);
      calendar.cfg.setProperty("selected", date.getMonth()+1 + "/" + date.getDate() + "/" + date.getFullYear());
      calendar.render();
      }

      calendarBox.subscribe('showEvent', setDate);